Give this a try before you spend $2500+ on orthodontic braces!
Orthotic’s universal shape is made out of flexible materials, different jaw sizes and teeth alignments can fit it, and it provides a strong pressure memory that contracts and pushes teeth into a new position. It's designed to apply pressure on your jaws and teeth evenly. D1 is very soft and that's why we recommend you start with it until you adapt for higher strengths.
We analyzed over 2,000 different jaws from adult females and males. The small difference between both genders is smoothed out by the flexible material of the mouthpiece. The used material has the characteristic to fit every jaw with no abnormal teeth displacements.
So the wholesome and strong pressure of SleepObrace™ makes changes and benefits 100% possible for adults.
It can bring results as great as regular orthodontic braces can bring + a better looking face and jawline because the pressure targets the whole jaw.
It will teach you to hold your tongue at the roof of your mouth which will help your defined jawline stay, even when you stop using SleepObrace!
Results from proper tongue posture.
Features and Instructions:
This appliance is appropriate in the following circumstances:
1) Dental crowding
2) Adult tooth dislocation
3) Corrective bounce patients
4) Fixed orthodontic teeth
5) Jaw misalignment
• The first stage (D1): Soft. Mainly used to adapt to the orthotics and initial correction.
• The second stage (D2): Moderate. Further adapt to orthotics and enhance remedial effects.
• Third stage (D3): Hard. Increased correction force for post-correction and maintenance.
• Wear the orthotics all night and 1 – 4 hours during the day.
• Wear when you study, read, watch TV, use the computer, or work. After using, please wash and store it in the matching box.
• When you wear it for the first time, the front teeth will feel uncomfortable, this is a normal phenomenon. If there is obvious pain, you can reduce the wear time of the orthotics, and after the sensitivity disappears, you can return to the prescribed time.
• D1 is soft, the first stage, use 1 – 3months.
• D2 is moderate, the second stage, use 6 – 8 months.
• D3 is hard, the third stage, use 5 – 8 months.
• The correction process is divided into three stages. After using D1 for 1 month, you can gradually use D2 together.
• Use D2 on daytime and D1 at night. When you fully adapted to D2, you can gradually use D3 together. Use D3 on daytime and D2 at night. You must wear it every day, normally, there will be a noticeable improvement in 4 – 6 months.
• You must wear it while you sleep.
• Once the appliance is kept in the mouth all night, the treatment will be more effective. If you can't wear it at night, please increase the usage time during the day.
• Most of the time, the mouth should be closed. When the brace is in your mouth, keep your lips closed and use your nose to breathe.
• Remember to place the tip of the tongue on tongue plate, even if you do not wear it place your tongue gently on the roof of your mouth and about a half an inch away from your teeth.
• The improvement can be seen within a few weeks after wearing.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please consult with your doctor before using this, we are not responsible for any complications that may occur with your personal case. We cannot give you professional medical/dental advice. This is a DIY (Do it yourself) device and therefore you will be using this at your own risk. When you contact us and if we give you any tips, do not take them for granted because we are not accountable to give you advice through internet.
This device will force you to breathe through your nose and you won’t be able to breathe through your mouth. So, it isn’t recommended for people who have sleep apnea, difficulties breathing through their nose and other similar issues, to use this.
✅ FDA Approved :